DIG’s EXL Series Low Flow Foggers operate at a pressure range of 35 to 80 PSI to produce micro-sized droplets, supporting optimal cooling or humidifying conditions by reducing temperature and increasing humidity. The fogger’s vortex design spins incoming water into a very fine mist, with higher incoming pressure giving smaller and finer droplets. Use where overhead cooling or misting is desired, or for plants that require constant moisture.
Key physiological processes such as photosynthesis are compromised when temperatures reach 95°F to 104°F. With the increasing severity and duration of heat waves, using EXL foggers to cool fruit trees and vines under these adverse conditions may result in lowering temperature by up to 20°F and improving resilience in future similar events.
- Supports optimal cooling or humidifying conditions by reducing temperature and increasing humidity
- Incorporates a vortex design that swirls water droplets into a fine mist
- The EXL foggers can influence canopies and foliage temperatures by decreasing temperatures up to 20°F
- Operates in a normal pressure range of 35 to 80 PSI with high droplet uniformity
- Produces a droplet size of 50 to 100 microns (100 m at 50 PSI)
- Available in four color-coded Interchangeable nozzles
- Modular, lightweight and easy to maintain, configure and install
- Three-part construction with O-ring for a tight seal
- Available with1/4″ barb or 10/32″ thread
- Manufactured from superior durable plastics with UV protection for extended life operation