DIG’s GRWKIT Home Grow Drip Kit is designed for growing anywhere from 4 large potted plants to 12 small potted plants, indoors or outdoors. The kit includes a 12-outlet manifold with 1/2” female pipe thread, 1/4” micro tubing to extend the emitters to the plants, and 12, 1-GPH PC drip emitters with a check valve. When the water is shut off, the drip emitters stop dripping as pressure drops below 2.2 PSI, leading to less water wasted and less nutrient runoff. This is the most simple and advanced design for starting a small drip system from any 1/2″ riser in any location including indoors, balconies, patios or outdoor gardens. The Home Grow Drip Kit may be used as an individual kit to cover up to 12 pots or incorporated into a system with a substantially greater number of pots to grow herbs, strawberries, cannabis, tomatoes and more. For the best results indoors or outdoors, use high quality potting soil without extended release fertilizer.
- Grow up to 12 potted plants, including herbs, strawberries, tomatoes and many others
- Drip manifold is easily installed and can be opened to clean the mini disc filter inside
- Pressure regulated, self-flushing drip emitters with a built-in check valve stop dripping when water pressure drops below 2.2 PSI
- Drip emitters’ pressure compensating feature delivers consistent flow over a wide range of pressures and reduces lateral filling time to save water and fertilizer.
- Drip emitters’ self-activated flushing mechanism is designed to ensure continuous flushing of sediments and small particles for a better system operation over time.
- Composed of superior materials for a long life
- Can be installed in any position
- Unaffected by fluctuating inlet water pressure
- No special tools or glue are needed.
- Eight plugs provide a means of closing up to eight outlets.
- Includes flexible micro tubing for easy installation
- Can be automatically controlled with a small pump or with one of DIG’s timers utilizing two to four start times per day