The Button Drip Emitters utilize a unique labyrinth flow path design, producing a turbulent flow for consistent operation with less chance of clogging. The drip emitters are available in flow rates of .5, 1 or 2 GPH and operate at 10 to 20 PSI.
- Unique design with a minimum width passage of 0.043″ provides a turbulent flow to prevent clogging
- Uniform flow rate
- Constructed of high-quality material to ensure stability and long life
- Color-coded to easily identify flow rate
- Raised barbed outlet prevents water runoff along the drip lateral
- Resistant to chemicals and fertilizers used in landscape applications
- Constructed of UV-resistant, durable plastic material to withstand the most adverse conditions