DIG Adjustable Vortex Micro Sprayer incorporate a 360° spray pattern with a vortex mechanism that spins the water and allows for adjustable flow and diameter. The adjustable vortex micro sprayer has an adjustable cap that allows for simultaneous control of flow rate and the wetting area. Use for spot watering of planter boxes, large pots, flowerbeds, groundcovers, shrubs and trees.
- Available in a 360° spray pattern for spot watering of individual plants, large pots, boxes and closely spaced plantings
- Simultaneous adjustment of flow and coverage via a ratchet mechanism on the cap and a notch on the base allows adjustment down to a complete shut-off
- Can be extended with 1/4″ distribution tubing (.150″-.160″ ID), connected into the drip tubing or mounted on ½” riser
- Trouble-free operation with no moving parts
- Low flow with gentle umbrella pattern
- Removable cap for easy cleaning
- Constructed of UV-resistant, durable plastic material