DIG’s 1/4″ blank polyethylene distribution tubing is available in black or brown and in lengths of up to 3000’. The 1/4″ poly distribution tubing is manufactured from high-quality, blended low with medium density polyethylene resin with UV stabilizer to maintain and protect the excellent finished product properties from thermal degradation,ultraviolet stress and chemicals over extended of time.
- Blank polyethylene distribution tubing is available in 50′, 100′, 500′, 1000′ and 3000′ coils (15 m, 30 m, 150 m, 300 m, 900 m)
- Used with drip emitters, micro sprayers or micro sprinklers in above- or below-grade installation
- 500′, 1000′ and 3000′ coils (150 m, 300 m, 900 m) are wound on cardboard cores
- Extruded from the finest quality low with medium density polyethylene resins
- UV resistant; contains a minimum of 2% concentrated carbon black, an antioxidant that protect the tubing from thermal degradation
- Supported by quality control standard and processes to ensure consistent coil productions
- Exhibits outstanding environmental stress-cracking resistance and burst strength