DIG’s premium grade white linear low density polyethylene drip tubing has improved flexibility, durability, and excellent UV resistance. The drip tubing’s solid white color can withstand heat and direct sun light while sustaining cooler water temperatures for improved plant growth. Used for greenhouse, landscape, and agriculture, the white drip tubing offers superior environmental stress cracking resistance for long term use. The white drip tubing is offered in ½” diameter and in 100’ and 500’ lengths.
Features & Applications
- Supports emitter placement flexibility, and can be used with point source drip emitters, micro sprayers, or micro sprinklers.
- Used for subsurface or surface residential, commercial and agriculture applications, including greenhouses and nurseries.
- Designed for all low volume irrigation applications, indoor and outdoor.
- Performs well in cold and warm climates.
- Has short bending radius with less kinking than standard polyethylene tubing.
- Made from the highest quality linear low-density polyethylene resins.
- Excellent Ultra-Violet (UV) protection and environmental stress cracking resistance and burst strength.
- The solid white color can withstand heat and direct sun light while supporting cooler water temperatures for improved plant growth.
- Available in ½” with .600 ID x .700 OD in coil lengths of 100’ and 500’.
- The solid white colored drip tubing prevents algae growth and withstands heat and most chemicals used in agriculture.
- Produced under highest quality control standards for the highest quality coils.
- Made in USA.
- Five years limited warranty.