The Automatic Flush Valve with a .700 OD compression connection inlet is use for periodic flushing of the drip tubing or drip line at the start and end of each irrigation cycle. At the start and end of each irrigation cycle, small amount of water passes through the tubing, flushing debris that have accumulated out the end. The compression side of the Automatic Flush Valve is attached to the drip tubing with a simple wrist action, the drip tubing is forced in for a very tight fit with no tools, glue or clamps required.
- Helps to keep drip lateral free of debris and to ensure optimum system operation
- Eliminates periodic manual flushing.
- Automatically flushes the lateral at the beginning and end of each irrigation cycle
- Large water passage for reliable operation
- Secure and easy installation without glue or clamps
- Cycle flushing can reduce sediment build-up in the drip tubing, drip line or drip emitters, extending the long-term performance of the irrigation system.
- Opens at a very low pressure of approximately 1 to 2 PSI
- Can be removed for cleaning
- Professional-grade construction for long life and trouble-free operation
- Color-coded black insert fits all polyethylene drip tubing with .700 OD to .704 OD
- Made with high-impact, UV-resistant plastic