DIG’s versatile, unobtrusive, MP series 12” pop-up jet sprayers retract when not in use. This makes them an excellent choice to irrigate densely planted formal flower beds and are frequently installed adjacent to pathways or other high traffic areas. The unique design features a pressure activated, low-friction upper stem seal, combined with a second stage piston seal that ensure leak-proof long-life reliable operation even in harsh environments.
- 8″ and 12″ pop-up lengths with 1/4″ (4 mm) barbed elbow or 1/2″ MNPT
- Unique design incorporates a pressure activated, low friction, upper stem seal
- Second stage piston seal ensures sealing
- Can be used with all sizes of polyethylene tubing using the 1/4″ barbed elbow option
- Three color-coded spray nozzles for easy identification
- Constructed of UV-resistant, durable plastic material to withstand the most adverse conditions
- Filter requirement: minimum of 150 mesh