DIG’s Living Wall™ Modular Vertical Garden kit support a wide range of configuration that allows to create a beautiful green wall for growing herbs, tropical plants and succulents. Designed with expandable wall mounting brackets from which up to four large and four small pots can be hung vertically. The kit also includes an integrated professional watering system to deliver controlled amounts of water into each individual pot, using pressure compensating drippers with a check valve.
DIG’s Living Wall™ Modular Vertical Garden Kit supports an open area between the pots and the wall, providing protection from moisture and preventing discoloration of the exposed wall.
- Convenient modular wall mounting brackets allow the pots to be hung and removed from the wall very easily.
- The mounting brackets can be easily secured to each other with a simple self-lock position for quick and easy installation and kit expansion.
- The mounting brackets can be connected in a wide range of patterns with vertical or horizontal panels.
- The kits pots can easily be mounted, removed, re-planted and re-mounted again for very convenient system installation
- The water supply is all out of sight except for the very small micro tubing that delivers water to a pressure compensating dripper positioned at each pot.
- The water line from Living Wall™ vertical garden kit can be connected into the water supply household faucet or garden hose.
- All connections are drip irrigation standard and additional parts are available at local hardware stores or garden centers.
- Uses DIG’s pressure compensating drippers with a built-in check valve that eliminate water draining when the system is shut off, saving additional water.
- Quick and easy to install and maintain.