How to use
This hose end timer has a 3/4" swivel female hose inlet with 60-mesh screen and an outlet with male hose thread so it can be attached into a garden hose or faucet/spigot. Our suggestion is to install the hose end timer above ground to any hose thread connection.
This hose end timer requires one 9-volt battery (alkaline battery recommended).
- To install the battery, use a firm pressure to lift the battery compartment cover in the back of the unit.
- Insert a new 9-volt battery and lock down the battery in place. The polarity is marked for direction.
- Replace battery compartment cover in its proper place, ensuring a triangle is formed on the underside of the timer.
Review the instruction manual included with the unit for details.
Installation into a faucet
- Connect the swivel female hose thread of the timer into the faucet by turning the timer swivel clockwise until it is hand tight.
- If the timer is installed with a drip irrigation system, make sure to add a 15, 25 or 30 PSI pressure regulator to lower the pressure to the drip system, and then install a 150 mesh screen filter or higher to protect the drip system, following with a swivel adapter to the drip tubing.
- After the time has been programmed, turn the faucet on and test the timer by pressing the Manual button once to see the timer open and once again to see it close. No other steps are needed.
Please let us know if these instructions were helpful to you by liking it or providing feedback below.