Goof Plugs

The G79B Goof Plug is a barbed plug with two different sized ends, used to plug holes on the drip line or drip tubing, or to close the end of 1/4 in. micro tubing, ¼ in. soaker hose, laser drilled soaker line, or ¼ in. drip line, in the installation of a micro irrigation system.


  • Used to close various sized holes in the micro tubing and drip tubing
  • Extra sharp barb design on each side for easy insertion
  • Available with a small barb on one side and a large one on the other for small to large holes
  • UV resistant, high impact plastic


how to order
Model Description
G79B Goof Plugs
Plugs unwanted holes in 1/2" poly tubing or can be inserted at the end of 1/4" micro tubing to close the line.

Product specifications

  • Configuration: strip of 10
  • Barb sizes: small side .200 OD, large side .400 OD
  • Material: polypropylene

how to use


The goof plug is used to plug various sized holes on the drip tubing, drip line, or to close the end of 1/4 in. micro tubing, ¼ in or ¼ in. drip line.


How to plug or seal a hole or to stop a small leak in a drip irrigation installation: If leakage occurs at the base of a drip emitter or micro sprinkler connection to the drip tubing (or if a mistake is made using a tool punch), remove that drip emitter or barb connection, twist off a goof plug from the manifold of 10, and insert the preferred size goof plug into the drip tubing to plug the hole.

Please let us know if these instructions were helpful to you by liking it or providing feedback below.

Homeowner Resources

Videos & Articles

Irrigation-Association-logo American-Society-of-irrigation-consultants-Logo American-Society-of-Landscape-Architects-Logo Recycling-logo

DIG Corporation
1210 Activity Drive
Vista, CA 92081 USA

Tel: (760) 727-0914
Fax: (760) 727-0282
Toll Free: (800) 322-9146

© copyright 2013 DIG Corporation water matters™ | All rights reserved